Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Pre immigration tax planning – taking advantage of lower rates in U.S. income taxes and avoiding taxation on accrued wealth

Wealthy foreigners who are immigrating to the U.S. and planning on a permanent move to the U.S. need to make sure that all of their accrued wealth earned over the years should not be subject to u.s. income tax and/or a tax on capital gains, because these income and gains were accrued, when the taxpayer was not a U.S. person.
Preparing to immigrate to the USA? Concerned about protecting your assets? The United States is a haven for people from all over the world who come to the United States for the American way of life from a foreign country.
There are several techniques to insure that accumulated wealth and income earned prior to becoming a United States taxpayer can be protected from United States taxes.
This requires planning in advance by non-resident alien individuals who will become United States taxpayers.

These techniques are described in this segment on pre immigration tax planning. Videos have been updated to reflect the new 2017 Trump Tax Cut and Jobs Act.

If you are looking for archive tax law videos or "Pre Trump tax law videos". Those can be found here.


1 comment:

  1. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete